The A-SDA has its roots in the African Sustainability Summit that boasts a six year track record.
The organisation matured from the structure of the Summit Wisdom Board to offer a host of services, benefits and an active, dynamic ecosystem.
Murial created by artist James Durno at Summit 2017, depicting the Vision, Projects and Collaborations of the A-SDA ecosystem.
Step changing Africa to be the continent of choice
Grow a collaborative PPP ecosystem with the focus of implementing step-change projects towards sustainable and inclusive development in South Africa and Africa, through our:
- Ecosystem management
- Sustainable Development Projects
- Deal-making platform and readiness reviews
- Project funding
- Business Services
A-SDA aims to equip South African and African corporate business to partner with local SMEs to be globally competitive and enhance their value chain performance by:
- Balancing supply and demand (sustainable long-term partnerships)
- De-risking supply chain (Instilling a culture of trust and transparency),
- Increasing competitiveness (operational efficiencies, quality, profitability, volumes, capacity building, access to markets and finance, etc.)
- Leading industry transition to sustainable and inclusive growth (collaborative implementation)
- Creating Shared Value