WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
When you become an A-SDA member you immediately become part of an ecosystem with a six year legacy; a cross-industry, quatro-helix network of like-minded individuals and companies all working towards sustainable business development on different levels and industries. You will have access to thought leadership and collaborative projects that is aimed at making a net positive impact.
- 10% discount on all ASDA Business Services (Including: Communication, Innovation, Strategy, Value Chain, Resilient Value Chain Rapid Review, Resource Efficiency, Green Skills)
- Access to the AfricaPace Business Portal connecting value chains, funding and more
- All SME’s that join up will be eligible for a FREE SME Competitive Business Programme offered in partnership with the GRI. This will step-change their development into corporate ESD programmes
- Access to ESD development and programmes
- Tickets to annual networking and thought leadership events
- Special offers on research & though leadership reports and products
- Access to vetted entrepreneurs and SME’s
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES (ZAR):
Corporate: R 150 000
SME: R 75 000
NGO/NPC: R 7 500
Start-Up and Individual: R 2 500
To confirm your membership type and complete the process, please fill in the form below
of active network establishment,
collaborative projects and though leadership.